Welcome...thanks for stopping by. Contact me at jlsparklz@comcast.net

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Haircut for my Matt

My son Matthew....
now this is what i call a haircut....i actually really like it. Matt is a trendsetter for hairstyles at his school (i am sure of it!). We have made it though the 1st week of High School. Um....I just can't believe my son is in HS...can't quit get over that. It is so much fun watching Matthew bloom, unfold, listen to all his dreams and most of all....be his mother. Unconditional LOVE. I love being a mom....i love you Matt.

What an artistic haircut (done my CO Reed's in Lakewood).

Enjoy your evening...i am on my way out the door with my dog Lucy...she's ready and waiting for her evening stroll.

~peace~
jodi :O

1 comment:

  1. I haven't been on your blog for a few days, anyway, Matt's new Do is fabulous. What a daring fellow. Gland to hear he is happy in school and life in general.

    Love A L

    ReplyDelete