Welcome...thanks for stopping by. Contact me at jlsparklz@comcast.net

Monday, September 28, 2009

Journal Cover and Red Lips

I finally decorated the cover of my art/anything goes journal....covered it with all the things i love in my life...I still have the back to complete. What fun it is to just cut, paste and paint....oh- how i love this feeling. the feeling of freedom- no one will judge my journal (contents or otherwise)...there are no mistakes here. I love it!

And...how i love lip gloss!!! i have to keep lip gloss on my lips at all times. I especially want this one! i will hunt for it come payday! It's pretty glossy...bet i will be able to stick to the wall with this stuff! ha!! I know this entry is random...perhaps my mind is racing in 100 different directions today. I need a candle and some soft music...i think i need to relax.

have a wonderful evening...
~jodi

5 comments:

  1. oh i love these journal covers!! those ruby red lips are lucious!! ha
    And i love all the labels on your cover!
    make one for me! (xmas is coming)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! unique by itself. Keep it up and follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cover! The design itself could tell more about you. That's a very unique and creative work. And I like the scrabble tiles..^^

    A candle and music to relax is a perfect idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the ed hardy tag?!
    your art is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are all so sweet- thanks for the sweet comments.
    ~jodi

    ReplyDelete