Welcome...thanks for stopping by. Contact me at jlsparklz@comcast.net

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lovely's by Rosalyn...

Had to share these....mom made these lovely bookmarks....they are super cool and will hold your place in that special read.
Mom used clay, baked them and painted her favorite words on them. She used lots of different threads and ribbons to add color and lots of texture.

Fabric bowl made my mom as well. Another one of her many cool designs. This one especially reminds me of spring and summer...all the colors and vines. I love the yummy beads she hand-stitched around the outside of the bowl.
Mom shared with me yesterday that she is working on more projects...can't wait to see what she has been up to!!!
Have a wonderful day everyone!
~peace-
jodi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment