Welcome...thanks for stopping by. Contact me at jlsparklz@comcast.net

Saturday, June 27, 2009

It's party time.....

Gonna have a drawing....I am in a real party mood! This is gonna be so much FUN! Leave a comment and you will be entered into our blog drawing. I will be giving away one of my mom's little fabric bowls (so cute) and a pair of my crystal earrings (ss). I'll put your name in a fancy hat and draw two names.... bowl first then the earrings. Drawing to be held on July 1st. Maybe i'll do another video.......Thanks for coming over!!! :) Enjoy your party!
~peace~
Jodi

10 comments:

  1. A Very Merry Unbirthday to you!

    Erin :)
    http://www.fairiemoon.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Unbirthday!

    I hope you'll visit my Tea Party and see what I'm decking out the party-goers in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thoroughly enjoying my party!! Thank you so much!! Hope you will visit my Party as well
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your party,,wooo party up

    kathy
    breezway500@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, such lovely crafts you have made! DeeeeeeeeLightful! Do stop by for a spot of tea with me, but watch out for Alice. **blows kisses** Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Party On!!! Please come on over when YOU have time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely party thanks for the fun. Come over and visit me when your duties here are done!

    Love LaLa
    http://redwoodcoastcreativearts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. jodi ~ thank you for your very unbirthday beautiful earring offer. enjoy your day of partying.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Happy Day! I love little fabric bowls...I can't sew worth a darn so I really appreciate the time and effort. And pretty earrings? What's not to love!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog http://treasures-found.blogspot.com. I hope you will come by and say hi!

    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute that you and your mom are sharing a blog! :) You're going to have a blast! :)

    Alice lost her temper over at my place...you are welcome to come and see...it's a video! :)

    Mere

    ReplyDelete