Welcome...thanks for stopping by. Contact me at jlsparklz@comcast.net

Friday, March 19, 2010

Sibling Love

Sibling Love...it's strong and yet very fragile. If we could go back in time, I would love my siblings with tenderness- embrace them with my heart- my protection.
I love you my siblings...my brother Joel (you make me feel safe with your strong arms around me- i feel strong when you are with me). My younger sis Vanessa- aka Ness (you make me laugh and smile- just hearing your voice makes my heart smile). My youngest sis Amanda -aka Beez (you are so real- your love is raw and so powerful- i so admire you and your strength). I love my siblings with all my heart- mind and soul. I wish i could hug and love them right now...if we could turn back the hands of time- i would. I would love you all a little more.

This is a pic of my niece and nephew (Leilani and her baby brother Jediah- taken several months ago).
The sibling LOVE is so strong and evident at such a young, tender age...

Sibling LOVE- there's nothing quite like it.

Peace-
Jodi

ps- I'm off to get some clay and have some fun today. It's snowing outside and all i need is a little coffee to go with my day of art (that's the plan anyway).

2 comments:

  1. You inspire me to be creative!! You are beautiful and always classy! I love that!!!
    If I could turn back the hands of time I would spend more time with you!!
    I can't wait to sit in your new casa and have some coffee!!
    I miss and love you!!! xoxo
    Ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps- this picture is awesome!!! Jediah is much bigger now!! lol

    ReplyDelete