Welcome...thanks for stopping by. Contact me at jlsparklz@comcast.net

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Living

This thing called life...it's lovely and can be stormy too. I've been reading a lot lately- this quote really made me think about myself.

A sobering thought: what if, at every moment, I am living up to my full potential.-Jane Wagner

Humm...

Enjoy your day...make it a great one!
~peace~
jodi

ps- i treated myself to a 10 minute massage at Whole Foods yesterday- WOW! I felt like a brand new woman...it's hard for me to stay balanced- this really helped me get my soul, heart and mind back in alignment. What a difference this short about of paid professional touch can make- yes indeed.

Oh- one more thing. Can't wait to show you my new valentine's :)- coming soon (as soon as i can buy a new memory card for my dang camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment