Welcome...thanks for stopping by. Contact me at jlsparklz@comcast.net

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm back...

Yea! I'm back and I have SOOOO missed not blogging! I've allowed life and all the good and bad to get in my way of MY dreams and what i so love....ART! I have created many items since I've been here and will share photos shortly.
I love February and so here is a little something that involves the heart and LOVE! Such fragile items...I have always loved hearts and use them all the time in my art- i also love "love"- such a complicated word yet...so simple.
Today is Superbowl Sunday!! It's Pitts day!!! Go Black and Yellow!! :)
Hope you all enjoy your day - make it a great day...do something good for you and hey- for someone else too.
much love and peace.
~j

ps- this is a page i created for my lovely mom. used fabric, paint and lots of stitches- used a silk flower too. was so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment