Welcome...thanks for stopping by. Contact me at jlsparklz@comcast.net

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sunny Sew Afternoon

Well...today i finally created something. I do more talking than executing these days. I'm proud of myself for staring and finishing something (although...i'm not completely sure it's finished- think i'm gonna add some sparkly paint and a couple shiny beads). anyway...started a bag from fabric and ended up with a bag. Funny though...it really evolved for the first time ever- i had planned to make myself a clutch...dropped it on the floor and when i picked it up- it had folded the other direction. HUM....i think i like it better this way i said out loud. here it is...a lil bag that goes over the body. Way fun... hope you like it. Here's where it all happens (ha!).
I'm lovin the circles!!! a new love.... i dropped the feed dogs and off i go to make a zillion (not really ) circles.
hope you all had a good day.
~Peace...
I'm feeling some karaoke tonight....hum...will i or won't i???
~jodi

1 comment:

  1. The bag is awesome and so cute. And...totally different from the other art pieces I've seen. It's darker, not a sunny as your collage and quilting work. Darker, not in a negative way, but in a rustic, earthy, change of season way. Or, perhaps darker, maybe a window to your mood when you made it way. Whatever reason, it is beautiful and you should definitely make more and sell them. Can I place an order?
    ps...I like that you used o-rings for the strap too. Please bring to work so I can see it up close.

    ReplyDelete